Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Widget HTML #1

Can I Put 215 Tires Instead Of 195

Can I Put 215 Tires Instead Of 195. Absolutely, should be no problem at all. For reference, when you are traveling at 85.5mph, your.

Can I Put 215 65 R15 Tires On The Front And 205 65 R15 Tires On The Rear? - Quora
Can I Put 215 65 R15 Tires On The Front And 205 65 R15 Tires On The Rear? - Quora from www.quora.com

The range is about pretty limited, so you could go to a 195 or a 235. This number represents sidewall height as a percentage of width. In short if your factory size is 215/45, don't just buy 205/45 tires because they will be too small.

Jetta Gls 2003 Reflex Silver, 2004 Nb Gls Sunflower Yellow.


Therefore, a 235 tire is 20 millimeters wider than a 215 tire. My concern is the rim width. You can only replace the recommended tire size mentioned in the alternate size column in this list.

This Number Represents Sidewall Height As A Percentage Of Width.


The facet profile is expressed as a share of the width and subsequently must be smaller because the width turns into bigger to ensure that the outer profile to stay the identical. It appears the load capacity changes even thought 215/65/16 is standardized when i do the search. This answer is not useful.

Your Speedometer Will Read Faster And Your Engine Will Rev Higher On The Highway.


Can you place 215 tires as a substitute of 205? This would also mean you have an aspect ratio (height vs width) of 55%. Here you can compare different tire sizes against your original dimension and show alternative tire sizes.

Can I Use 205 60R16 Instead Of 195 60R16?


Absolutely, should be no problem at all. You have some leeway here, you can fit slightly wider tires, or slightly narrower tires. P205/75r15, p205/70r15, 205/70r15, p215/65r15, 215/65r15, p225/60r15, 225/60r15, p245/50r15, 195r15.

As Regards Fuel Economy, I Was Very Disappointed With 205 Tires Instead Of 195;


No, they will fit but it's not a good idea. 1 share reportsave continue this thread level 1 · 7y it probably will work, but that tire is about 3/4 of an inch shorter in width. You can compare any wheel size and tire size combinations here.

Post a Comment for "Can I Put 215 Tires Instead Of 195"